My meals on Shabbos were fine. Reasonable portions, healthy food. As usual it is the snacking that undoes me. Fudge in this case.
I am considering giving up sugar.
It seems a very drastic thing to do, and I’m a little nervous to even contemplate it but these were are my thoughts.
- Sugar make me grumpy and irritable.
- Sugar sabotages my efforts at healthy eating the rest of the time.
- Sugar makes me fat.
- The more sugary things I eat, the more sugary things
And here are some more
- Nothing terrible will happen if I have a food craving and don’t give in.
- Being hungry sometimes is OK.
- Being overweight, obese if I want to be blunt is really bad for me and is not ok.
- Nothing changes if nothing changes.