Some reflection on the past 200 days and some ways I have changed.
In no particular order
- I have lost nearly 20lbs
- I have dropped 3.8 bmi points, taking me out of morbidly obese and just obese.
- I own several outfits of exercise clothes
- I have been doing some form of exercise at least once a week, often twice, and sometimes even more.
- My skirts seem longer
- I’ve changed my methodology from intuitive eating to calorie counting.
- I’ve spent lots of money on prioritising my healthy eating and exercising
- I’ve been more open to talk about the fact I’m trying to lose weight instead of acting like it is something shameful.
- I’m enjoying what I’m eating.
- I’m enjoying being more active.
- I’ve got through school holidays, ill children and other stressful situations without losing the plot.
- I’m taking responsibility for the results of my choices
- I feel like I’m actually making progress, losing weight and that I will actually achieve my goal.
Breakfast – porridge with water, vanilla yoghurt
Lunch – toast with scrambled eggs, onions, mushrooms
45 swimming with M, so mostly very leisurely
Snack – prunes
Supper – rice, salmon, cabbage.
Snack – feta style cheese
Total food 1232kcal, exercise 391 kcal(although I am suspicious about this figure)