The game being losing weight and being b’Simcha.
- Enjoy food. So be aware of what you’re eating.
- Eat 3 filling meals a day of approximately 400kcal plus 200 kcal of snacks – don’t try and cut down any meal below this level. (These numbers may be higher depending on the player, but not much lower).
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week doing something fun.
- Hydrate yourself daily, this means at least 1.5 litres of water.
- Do something non food related that you enjoy every day.
- For those religiously minded, daven (pray) and ask Hashem for help.
- If you break the rules of the game, there are no penalties. Just keep playing and trying to keep to the rules.
- Players can add their own rules (please comment below with suggestions)
- Everyone playing has the potential to win this game.
Who’d like to play?
B’Simcha means both “being happy” and “with Simcha”, Simcha being my name.