Highs from today:
- I went to the gym and went on the treadmill for 30 mins. I did 5 minutes walking then 2 mins running, 90s walking. Except at some point instead of pausing the machine, I reset it so I think that’s what I did for 20 minutes then 5 minutes walking.
- The temperature! It was hot hot hot!
- Made korma for supper. Yum yum yum.
- I came across my body measurements which I note down every few months since October 14. Since I first noted them down I have definitely got smaller in size. I’ll post the actual figures tomorrow when I’ve remeasured myself to have to to date numbers.
- Because it was so hot I didn’t feel like cooking or eating normal food. Which m that I ate a strange sort of lunch (yogurt and then Porridge).
- Because I had lunch later than usual I didn’t have a pre-school run snack like usual, which meant that I was hungry at the children’s supper time which meant that when I cleared away a hardly touched bowl of rice and korma, and half a veggie schnitzel I gobbled both up.
- I kept counting my calories though.
Total day’s food 1803kcal, exercise 232kcal.
Weight 13st 4lb
Breakfast – Porridge with almond milk
Pre- gym snack – prunes
30 mins treadmill as described above
Snack – grapes
Lunch – 250ml strawberry yogurt. Porridge with almond milk, cinnamon, raisins, peanut butter and banana (this is such a delicious and decadent meal)
Supper – rice and korma. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this meal? I think maybe just once or twice.
Thank you for all your support.